TRANSMISSION DEPOT INC
WARRANTY ACTIVATION FORM
Transmission Depot has supplied me with a written warranty, and I have read and understand the terms. I understand if there is any issue with transmission, I must call Transmission Depot Inc. immediately. I agree to the terms of this warranty and supply the following information:
Warranty activation form must be returned within (30) days from date of delivery.
This form must be in our possession on file to be eligible for any type of Warranty.
All returns for
warranty/exchange and/or claims must be shipped to our facility at buyer’s
Once unit is returned, transmission will be inspected and you will be contacted with findings. You have up to (30) days to decide whether you want unit returned "as is" or repaired/replaced. Any transmission returned for repair and left unattended for over 30 days after contact, will be considered abandoned. Transmission Depot Inc reserves any and all rights to said property.
We are in no way responsible for abandoned items. Items are considered abandoned after 30 days with NO contact from customer.
Proof of Purchase/Warranty Activation is required for all returns.
WE REQUIRE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION BY OUR WARRANTY DEPT. BEFORE A CUSTOMER RETURNS MERCHANDISE FOR WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER REASON
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS FOR REFUNDS /ONLY PRODUCT EXCHANGES WILL BE OFFERED FOR ANY AND ALL RETURNS
PROOF OF PURCHASE BY ORIGINAL BUYER MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH ANY / ALL RETURNED ITEMS
ALL RETURNED ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE
ALL SHIPPING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Returns after 30 Days:
These items are considered custom order items and are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable..
All transmissions returned will be repaired / replaced at our discretion.
Our facility will inspect unit for cause of failure and provide a report to customer in a reasonable and timely manner. (Usually within 5 business days).
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Warranty Activation Form must be on file. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
For all cars & trucks
• Warranty is for 2 years/unlimited miles
• Warranty Activation must be filed in office within 30 days.
• Warranty is for the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
• Warranty is not extended due to warranty work and/or goodwill repairs performed on the transmission.
• Repairs or replacement will be made at the Transmission Depot factory within a reasonable time after notice and upon receipt of the goods deemed to be defective.
• Warranty is void if any person or entity other than Transmission Depot opens or tampers with the unit.
• We reserve the right to refund the full purchase price, less 25% re-stocking fee, in lieu of all claims made under this warranty.
• Warranty is void if transmission is exposed to water or water is found to have been inside. Should there be a determination of installation error, photos will be taken, damage will be documented, and repair charges will apply at flat rate warranty time
• Transmission must be serviced within 12 mos. of purchase, and must be serviced once a year. Documentation required or warranty will be void.
• New converter must be purchased and installed with all transmissions. Dated documentation required.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A REFUND OR CREDIT CARD CHARGE-BACK BE ISSUED.
IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU SIGN OUR WARRANTY AGREEMENT TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE WHEN MERCHANDISE IS RECEIVED AND RETURN TO :
TRANSMISSION DEPOT INC.
9538 STATE ROAD 52
HUDSON FL. 34669
WARRANTIES AND CONDITION OF SALE ARE SUBJECT TO FLORIDA STATE LAWS
ANY LEGAL ACTIONS BROUGHT OR HELD AGAINST OUR COMPANY MUST BE FILED IN THE COURT OF PASCO COUNTY LOCATED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA
RETURN POLICY 2 YEAR WARRANTY / EXCHANGE OR REPAIR
I have read the
complete return/warranty policy and agree to seller’s terms and conditions.
If there is ANY issue with transmission,you must call Transmission Depot Inc. immediately.
This warranty does not include any materials, components, labor or parts of the vehicle other than transmission and components purchased.
Warranty is valid if failure of a transmission should occur during the specified warranty period and it is determined the failure is due to the defect in workmanship or parts installed. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the transmission at the buyers’ expense. Proof of purchase required.
This warranty does not cover:
Labor Cost (Installation and/or Removal)
Improper installation - Abnormal wear from contaminates.
Vehicle used for towing purposes unless a proper transmission cooler has been installed.
Fluid starvation for any reason.
Damage cause by abuse/misuse, neglect or accident.
Diagnostic time, fluids, filters or shop materials.
Loss of transportation or vehicle rentals.
Any towing charges.
Loss of income or revenue.
Loss of time.
Warranty/Return Policy Details:
Warranty activation form must be on file. All warranty claims must be called in to us (Transmission Depot Inc.) first to expedite the fastest way to solve any claims. All transmission units carry a 2 year/unlimited mile warranty on parts only.
TRANSMISSION DEPOT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TAXES / DUTIES / SHIPPING FEES ASSOCIATTED WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
All transmissions returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Transmission Depot after being inspected for failure.
We do not pay labor costs for installation or removal of transmission.
Warranty activation form must be on file/ filed within required time frame or warranty claims will not be honored. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
MAKE A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS AND KEEP ON FILE
I have read the complete return/warranty policy and agree to seller’s terms and conditions.