2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
For all cars & trucks
• Warranty is for 2 years/unlimited miles
• Warranty Activation must be filed in office within 7 days.
• Warranty is for the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
• Warranty is not extended due to warranty work and/or goodwill repairs performed on the transmission.
• Repairs or replacement will be made at the Transmission Depot factory within a reasonable time after notice and upon receipt of the goods deemed to be defective.
• Warranty is void if any person or entity other than Transmission Depot opens or tampers with the unit.
• We reserve the right to refund the full purchase price, less 25% re-stocking fee, in lieu of all claims made under this warranty. Shipping charges are NON refundable.
• Warranty is void if transmission is exposed to water or water is found to have been inside. Should there be a determination of installation error, photos will be taken, damage will be documented, and repair charges will apply at standard Mitchell
• Transmission must be serviced within 45 days of purchase, and must be serviced once a year. Documentation required or warranty will be void.
• New converter must be purchased and installed with all transmissions. Dated documentation required. (If you choose to supply your own in lieu of the one provided)
RETURN POLICY: 30 Days // 2Yr Warranty
This warranty does not include any materials, components, labor or parts of the vehicle other than transmission and components purchased.
Warranty is valid if failure of a transmission should occur during the specified warranty period and it is determined the failure is due to the defect in workmanship or parts installed. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the transmission at the buyers’ expense. Proof of purchase required.
This warranty does not cover:
Labor Cost (Installation and/or Removal)
Improper installation - Abnormal wear from contaminates.
Vehicle used for towing purposes unless a proper transmission cooler has been installed.
Fluid starvation for any reason.
Damage cause by abuse/misuse, neglect or accident.
Diagnostic time, fluids, filters or shop materials.
Loss of transportation or vehicle rentals.
Any towing charges.
Loss of income or revenue.
Loss of time.
Warranty/Return Policy Details:
Warranty activation form must be on file. All warranty claims must be called in to us first to expedite the fastest way to solve any claims. All transmission units carry a 2 year/unlimited mile warranty on parts only.
All returned units shipped for warranty/repair/exchange are at the expense of the buyer. After (30) thirty days, transmissions are no longer eligible for refund.
All transmissions returned for warranty after (30) thirty days will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Transmission Depot after being inspected for failure.
We do not pay labor costs for
installation or removal of transmission.
Shipping charges are NON refundable.
Warranty activation form must be on file/ filed within required time frame or warranty claims will not be honored.