Hi-Per Blue® Piston for C1 (1-2-7-8-R). Manufactured with upgraded High-Performance Blue AEM material for superior thermal and chemical resistance with better fit and performance.
Delete Thermal Bypass Valve if equipped
End Play set to CDT Specs
• All transmissions are completely disassembled and cleaned.
• All cases are media blasted
• Internal parts are inspected for wear or damage and replaced as required.
• All bushings are inspected and replaced as required.
• 100% of friction components are replaced with upgraded heavy-duty parts.
• Drum assemblies are air checked and side play is checked to assure proper clearance.
• 100% of seals, O-rings and gaskets are replaced.
• 100% of solenoids are checked and replaced if they do not pass duty cycle tests.
• Internal wiring harness are checked and replaced as necessary.
• Valve bodies are disassembled, cleaned, and measured for wear.
• Valve body valves and valve bores are inspected, and valve bores are machined as required.
• Completed valve bodies are tested for proper operation prior to dyno testing.
• Transmissions are assembled, end plays are set, and fasteners are torqued to the required specification.