Billet Input Shaft is precision machined from 300M alloy steel & heat treated for additional strength & durability. In order to reduce breaking points, this shaft has an increased radius between the sealing rings. Complete with sealing rings installed.
Raybestos Clutch Pack Module - Contains upgraded friction components as well as a unique blend of GPZ® High Energy fibers that are designed to withstand high stress, high temperatures and repeated cycling for dramatic improvement in transmission performance and durability. Includes (5) C3 clutches in the event that you have the larger clutch capacity drum.
Raybestos Steel Pack Module - Steels are designed to deliver better shift performance and clutch durability, lower noise and shudder and longer clutch life after rebuild. Includes (5) C3 steels in the event that you have the larger clutch capacity drum.
Hi-Per Blue® Piston for C1 (1-2-7-8-R). Manufactured with upgraded High-Performance Blue AEM material for superior thermal and chemical resistance with better fit and performance.
Delete Thermal Bypass Valve if equipped
End Play set to CDT Specs
• All transmissions are completely disassembled and cleaned.
• All cases are media blasted
• Internal parts are inspected for wear or damage and replaced as required.
• All bushings are inspected and replaced as required.
• 100% of friction components are replaced with upgraded heavy-duty parts.
• Drum assemblies are air checked and side play is checked to assure proper clearance.
• 100% of seals, O-rings and gaskets are replaced.
• 100% of solenoids are checked and replaced if they do not pass duty cycle tests.
• Internal wiring harness are checked and replaced as necessary.
• Valve bodies are disassembled, cleaned, and measured for wear.
• Valve body valves and valve bores are inspected, and valve bores are machined as required.
• Completed valve bodies are tested for proper operation prior to dyno testing.
• Transmissions are assembled, end plays are set, and fasteners are torqued to the required specification.