Transmission Depot Inc
- Transmissions are shipped via freight to a verifiable business address or the nearest freight terminal that services your zip code. Residential Delivery is available for an additional $65.00
- They may be sent to a business at no extra charge with the following provisions:
- Include the business name and address at time of purchase and specify that it is a business.
- WE MUST HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER - your transmission will NOT be shipped until we have your telephone number. We try to get them out as fast as we can, please do not hold up shipping for lack of telephone number. Please give us a phone number with which we can contact you during business hours, one that has voice mail.
- Transmissions that are picked up at the terminal must be picked up within 5 business days. You can't leave transmissions there indefinitely, the shipping company will return them to us. If there is a delay, call the terminal and make arrangements. They will work with you. Otherwise you are responsible for an additional shipping fee.
- In most cases, the driver will not remove the item from the truck, so please be aware that you need equipment ( or a couple strong guys) to do this. If this is not possible, please tell the freight company when they call as most can bring a truck with a powered lift gate at an additional charge - this is negotiated between you and the freight company.
- Please inspect the item before accepting delivery. If there is any damage we ask that you refuse delivery and contact us at that time.
Refused deliveries not due to damage are liable for a restocking fee.
All Shipping fees are non refundable.