*2Yr Unlimited Mileage Warranty Form
Click Here To Print-----> Transmission Depot 2 Yr Warranty
Warranty activation form must be returned within (10) days from date of delivery.
This form must be in our possession on file to be eligible for any type of Warranty.
All returns for warranty/exchange and/or claims after 30 days Buyer Pays Return Shipping
Proof of Purchase/Warranty Activation is required for all returns.
WE REQUIRE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION BY OUR WARRANTY DEPT. BEFORE A CUSTOMER RETURNS MERCHANDISE FOR WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER REASON.
2Yr Warranty Covers Parts Only. Transmission will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Transmission Depot.
ALL SHIPPING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Returns after 30 Days:
These items are considered custom order items and are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable. All transmissions returned will be repaired / replaced at our discretion.
Our facility will inspect unit for cause of failure and provide a report to customer in a reasonable and timely manner. (Usually within 5 business days).
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Warranty Activation Form must be on file. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty For all cars & light duty trucks
• Warranty is for 2 years/unlimited miles
• Warranty Activation must be filed in office within 10 days.
• Warranty is for the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
• Warranty is not extended due to warranty work and/or goodwill repairs performed on the transmission.
• Repairs or replacement will be made at the Transmission Depot factory within a reasonable time after notice and upon receipt of the goods deemed to be defective.
• Warranty is void if any person or entity other than Transmission Depot opens or tampers with the unit.
• We reserve the right to refund the full purchase price, less 25% re-stocking fee, in lieu of all claims made under this warranty.
• Warranty is void if transmission is exposed to water or water is found to have been inside.
• INTALLATION: Should there be a determination of installation error, photos will be taken, damage will be documented, and repair charges will apply. Bench Fee is $250.00 + Plus!
• Transmission must be serviced within 12 mos. of purchase and must be serviced once a year. Documentation required, or warranty will be void.
• New converter must be purchased and installed with all transmissions. Dated documentation required. (Unless Provided with New Transmission)
IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU SIGN OUR WARRANTY AGREEMENT TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE WHEN MERCHANDISE IS RECEIVED AND RETURN TO:
TRANSMISSION DEPOT INC.
9135 Eden Ave
HUDSON FL. 34667
RETURN POLICY 2 YEAR WARRANTY / EXCHANGE OR REPAIR PARTS ONLY
Warranty on items are as follows:
· 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty on Transmissions in Cars and Light Duty Trucks
· *90 Day Defect Warranty on Stage 3 and Higher Builds or Custom Transmissions (This does NOT cover broken hard parts from Launches or Excess HP)
60 Day Warranty Any All Used Transmissions
If there is ANY issue with transmission, you must call Transmission Depot Inc. immediately 727-868-9462.
This warranty does not include any materials, components, labor, or parts of the vehicle other than transmission and components purchased.
Warranty is valid if failure of a transmission should occur during the specified warranty period, and it is determined the failure is due to the defect in workmanship or parts installed. Warranty is Parts Only.
This warranty does not cover:
Contamination Failure Due to Lines/Cooler Not Flushed Properly
Abnormal wear from contaminates.
Vehicle used for towing purposes unless a proper transmission cooler has been installed.
Fluid starvation for any reason.
Damage caused by abuse/misuse, neglect, or accident.
(If you call in with an issue, it is your responsibility to work with us to resolve issues within 7-10 days.) If an issue is reported and you continue to drive vehicle, this is considered abuse and neglect.
Diagnostic time, fluids, filters, or shop materials. Loss of transportation or vehicle rentals. Any towing charges.
Loss of income or revenue.
Loss of time.
Warranty/Return Policy Details:
Warranty activation form must be on file. All warranty claims must be called in to us (Transmission Depot Inc.) first to expedite the fastest way to solve any claims. All transmission units carry a 2 year/unlimited mile warranty on parts only.
TRANSMISSION DEPOT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TAXES / DUTIES / SHIPPING FEES ASSOCIATTED WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.
All transmissions returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Transmission Depot after being inspected for failure.
We do not pay labor costs for installation or removal of transmission.
Warranty activation form must be on file/ filed within required time frame or warranty claims will not be honored. NO EXCEPTIONS!!