Ford FE Engine to Small Block Ford Transmission
(332, 352, 360, 390,406,410,427,428
If you want to install a C4, C6, FMX or E40D transmission, you will need a different flywheel.
Owners of 410 and 428 engines only. Your motors are externally balanced and you will need to bolt the supplied flywheel and crank adapter together and match balance as an assembly to your present flywheel. All other FE engines leave as is.
Some modifications may be required for this to work properly and that will be the customers responsibility for this to work. Due to many variations in years we try our best to be aware of these but can not be aware of the differences in every application.
(1) Adapter Plate - Ford/Lincoln/Mercury to Ford
(1) Crank Adapter - Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Edsel to Ford AOD
(1) High-torque mini-Starter
(1) Inspection Cover - Ford (most)
(6) SHCS 7/16-14 x 1-3/4
(6) SHCS 7/16-20 x 1
(6) 7/16-20 x 3/4 flexplate bolts
(2) HCS 1/4-20 x 1/2
(2) FLAT WASHER 1/4
(2) LOCK WASHER 1/4
(2) SHCS 1/4-28 x 1-3/4 (Starter Bolts)
(4) HCS 7/16-14 x 2
(2) HCS 7/16-14 x 1 3/4
(2) Stepped Dowel Pin Threaded 7/16-14